Saturday 22 March 2008

The Inaugural Post

Testing 1 2 3. This is the first post at Vinoremus; must say that I've thought about blogging my adventures, wine-related and otherwise, in Cambridge for quite some time. Never had the will or intention to crystallise the issue, gotta start somewhere, I suppose. I've had the pleasure (long may it continue too) of tasting many great and not so great wines here, so in a spirit of public service, I've decided to make my humble tasting notes available to those who care to read them. First of all, I would say that wines are very personal matters; one winemaker during a tasting once commented that the configuration of our taste buds are as unique as our fingerprints. Now I don't know whether this is true or not, but you get the general drift. Should anyone feel the urge to comment on the tasting notes, please feel free to do so: agree or disagree to your hearts content.

The first tasting note will follow shortly.

No comments: